Don’t underestimate the danger of mold in your home. Many types of mold are hazardous to your health and can also damage the structure of your home, especially black mold which is often found in bathrooms and basements. Mold grows indoors on wet or damp surfaces such as carpets, ceiling tiles, wallpaper, insulation, wood and drywall.
Mold can start to grow within 48 hours after flooding or other water damage and, if not removed quickly and by a professional, can have a serious impact on personal health and cause damage to your home’s physical structure.
If you notice the presence of mold in your home, contact the industry-leading mold removal experts, ServiceMaster Restore of Swift Current. We are here to professionally remove mold from your home and prevent potential health risks and long-term damage to your property.
THE damaging effects of MOLD
The presence of mold in your home has the potential to cause health concerns such as:
- Breathing difficulties
- Allergic reactions
- Aggravation of asthma symptoms
- Skin irritation
Some molds, such as toxic black mold, can cause more serious reactions and illnesses including:
- Respiratory problems
- Chronic coughing
- Organ toxicity
- Hypersensitivity reactions
Mold gradually destroys whatever it grows on and can appear anywhere in your home including:
- HVAC system
WHEN IT COMES TO MOLD, QUICK ACTION MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Mold growth can occur following water damage or flooding. Fast, efficient action is essential for effective mold removal, and especially in the case of black mold. ServiceMaster Restore of Swift Current can put a stop to toxic mold growth in your home by eliminating the water source and implementing rapid drying.
ServiceMaster Restore of Swift Current: AN INDUSTRY-LEADING MOLD REMEDIATION SERVICE PROVIDER
Our highly trained technicians use professional-grade techniques, products and equipment necessary for proper and effective mold removal. We assess each situation and establish the most effective mold removal procedures to meet the specific needs in your home.
PREVENT MOLD GROWTH BY STARTING WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION EARLY
Because mold can start growing within 48 hours, it's important to respond quickly to flooding and other water damage. We use professional and highly effective drying techniques and monitoring tools to measure temperature, humidity and moisture content to test, assess, remove and remediate mold. Taking immediate action can make the difference between a small problem and a much larger, costly and more difficult to remedy situation due to mold growth.
Make sure your living environment is healthy and free of toxic mold, by contacting ServiceMaster Restore of Swift Current for professional mold removal services immediately following any incidences of water damage, or as soon as you see mold or experience unpleasant musty odours in your home. Beginning mold removal procedures as soon as possible will prevent potential health hazards and further damage to your home.
Contact ServiceMaster Restore of Swift Current today for professional mold removal services. You can trust our company, with years of experience and expertise in the mold remediation industry. We’re here to help prevent potential health risks and long-term damage to your home and give you peace of mind.