Don't know what to do next? We do.


Welcome to ServiceMaster Restore of Swift Current

Restoring Peace of Mind

ServiceMaster Restore of Swift Current has been providing emergency response and full disaster restoration services to homes and businesses in the area for over 13 years.

We provide high quality and cost effective restoration services while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.  For this reason, we are industry recognized and recommended by Insurance Companies as a preferred vendor in fire, water and bio-hazard restoration.

Whether you have experience property damage due to fire, water, wind or bio-hazard, we have the expertise, experience, equipment and resources to mitigate the damage quickly and to restore your property to its pre-loss condition.

At ServiceMaster Restore of Swift Current, we pride ourselves on “Restoring Peace of Mind” following an unexpected emergency.  We have been providing a single source solution for emergency disaster restoration and reconstruction services to thousands of residential and commercial customers in the Swift Current area for over 13 years.

You can count on us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond effectively and efficiently.

 

FAQs

Can I remove mold myself or should I call a professional?

Mold can be a serious issue. A small patch of mold on a wall often can be removed without professional help, but if mold issues persist after you’ve cleaned and performed prevention tactics, it’s time to call in the experts. For larger mold issues and toxic black mold removal, leave it to the professionals at ServiceMaster Restore for safe and effective mold removal and clean up. Our technicians are professionally trained in comprehensive mold remediation and employ the safest, most effective techniques for solving any mold issue. Our teams regularly handle small (ten square feet or less) areas affected by mold as well as larger spaces, both commercial and residential.

MORE RESIDENTIAL FAQs



What are some safety concerns?

There are often health risks associated with finding mold in your property, including allergy-like respiratory symptoms, skin irritation, cold and flu symptoms, headaches, nausea and mold-induced asthma. It’s important to know the causes of the mold growth before it occurs, so you can work to avoid damage to both your health and your facility.

MORE COMMERCIAL FAQs

Blog

BBQ SAFETY TIPS

BBQ SAFETY TIPS

While barbequing is a favourite summer past-time for many Canadians, along with it comes an increased risk of fire to your home and surrounding property. Follow these BBQ safety tips to prevent fire and smoke damage the next time you light up the grill.

Read More

ServiceMaster Restore of Swift Current

2149 Walker Street
Swift Current, SK,   S9H 4C1

Tel: 855-980-6773
Email: servicemastersc@sasktel.net

About Us

Your cleaning and restoration specialists At ServiceMaster Restore of Swift Current, we understand how devastating and disruptive property damage can be.  We believe it is important to provide our customers with the emotional support they need at a time like this by giving them outs

Read More

Video

News

Be Alert Ready

Alert Ready is a national service designed to deliver critical and potentially life-saving emergency alert messages to Canadians. Emergency alerts are distributed on radio, TV and now, most recently ,on compatible wireless devices to help ensure the public has the critical information they need in emergencies to take necessary precautions to protect themselves and their families.

Read More